Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Madness: We have a venue!

Beautiful wedding venues are all over the place in Oklahoma, but finding one that can fit a more modest budget is a little more difficult. When I started the wedding venue hunt about 90% of the places I looked at one line were cut for being too expensive. I wanted something under $2,000, centrally located in Oklahoma, and I wanted it to have an indoor and outdoor option. I stumbled upon the Festivities Event Center in the Oklahoma Wedding Ideas magazine and instantly fell in love! Visiting the location only enforced that love and we booked it! So now I have an official venue and date! On March 28, 2015 I can officially switch from "Miss" to "Mrs"! Here is a wedding at Festivites for your viewing pleasure! Until next time!

XXOO,
Shawna Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment