Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I Learned: A Class Assignment

As I mentioned before this blog was created for a class I am taking so you can expect posts for class time to time. Just so happens today is the first time I have to post for my professor. We were supposed to read Technorati's State of the Blogosphere 2011 and write about what we learned about our own blogs. So here ya go!
1-I am a hobbyist. I post about what I love to do and (unfortunately) I am not getting paid to do it. At least not yet!
2-I am in the smallest group of bloggers, females aged 18-24. When I think about that it makes sense. Most of the blogs I follow, while they are female, they are aged 25-34, the largest age group of bloggers.
3-The most professional bloggers post 1-2 times a day but I will follow trend of most hobbyist bloggers and post 2-3 per week.
4- Regular postings generate more followers. I am more apt to follow someone if they most regularly so I will do that as well. I don't want my readers to get bored while waiting for me to post or forget about me in-between postings.
5-Most hobbyists do not post reviews on products and services. I probably will not either, but if I am using a product in a post you can bet I love it and I will probably tell you why! Not a review just an FYI!

No comments:

Post a Comment