Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Diet Dr Pepper Brownies

Ok so sometimes I make things that aren't so great. It's RARE but it happens haha. Well this is one of those times. Since I am fully committed to this blog I will show you the completely terrible things I make along with the good. The recipe is supposed to be Weight Watcher friendly, but you should probably know by now that I don't buy into that. So let's get to it.

Diet Dr Pepper Brownies

Ingredients:
One box brownie mix
One 12 oz can of Diet Dr Pepper
Non-stick spray

 Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour brownie mix into your mixing bowl. I went ahead and blended my mix just to break up any clumps.
 Next add in the can of Diet Dr Pepper. It will fizz alot! When ever you start to mix the ingredients it will foam and start to look kind of fluffy.
 Spray your 9X9 pan with a non-stick spray. I LOVE my Misto. You fill it with what ever kind of oil you want, give it a few pumps and voila! Cooking spray! It is awesome!
 Pour your brownie batter into your greased pan. And here is where I made my mistake. I went ahead and poured in the Carmel packet. Don't do that! It sinks to the bottom and is gross.
 Place it in the oven and bake for about 25 mins until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.

And here they are! Kinda spongy on the top and the bottom is gooey and Carmel-y. If you like that sort of thing then these are for you! Personally I will take my fattening brownies with eggs and oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment